We have three main admission points at Rosemead Preparatory School: Nursery (children can join when they are 2 years and 6 months old), Reception (age 4+) and Year 3 (age 7+). We occasionally have places in other year groups.
If you are considering Rosemead for your child, the Head and staff extend a warm invitation to visit our school. Our Open Day is the perfect opportunity to learn more about life at Rosemead, hear from our Head, meet our staff and students and tour the school sites.
Group show-rounds also take place from time to time during term time. More information about the show-rounds can be found here.
Alternatively, individual appointments can be arranged. If you would like further information please contact the school office on 020 8670 5865.
If you would like further information please speak to our Admissions Registrar on 020 8670 5865 or submit an Admissions Enquiry.
For children applying for Nursery or Reception places the assessment will be an informal two-hour play session. For children applying for years 1 to 6 there will be a variety of language and mathematical exercises over a morning session.
We are a forward thinking, ambitious, co-ed school that delivers a high quality values based education. We deliver an outstanding education that finds the unique qualities of each child. We embrace sport, art, drama and music without compromising on our academic standards.
- Pre-Nursery: Children are eligible to join at the point when they become two years and six months old
- Nursery: For children starting in September having had their third birthday on or before 31st August
- Reception: For children starting in September having had their fourth birthday on or before 31st August
- Years 1 and 2: We do have occasional vacancies on these year groups
- Year 3: For children starting in September having had their seventh birthday on or before 31st August
- Years 4 to 6: We do have occasional vacancies on these year groups